4/26/2012

Warm-up Drills (04.26.2012)
Run 800m
2 Rounds for Quality of
5 x Deadhang Chin-ups
10 x Push-ups
15 x Air Squats
-Sumo Squats
-Samson Stretch
-Inchworm/Cobra Stretch
-Calf/Soleus Stretch




''The Barbell Humbler'' (04.26.2012)
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20:00 of
5 x Thrusters (95/65lbs)
7 x Hang Power Cleans (95/65lbs)
10 x Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (95/65lbs)

Notes: 5 x Burpees for drops, Yessssss.

Skill Development (04.26.2012)
For Quality:
:20 x L-sit/V-sit
35 x Toes-2-Bar/Knees-2-Elbows
50 x GHD/Abmat Sit-ups

Burpee Challenge (Optional)
100 x Burpees

Notes: !#*@ng %%@# #@!! !#$@!s

Mobility WOD

CrossFit Endurance WOD (04.26.2012)
''Tempo 80-85%''
Swim: SC:10min, LC:15min, U:20min
Bike: SC:60min, LC:75min, U:90min
Run: SC:25min, LC:60min, U:75min
C2: SC:15min, LC:20min, U:25min

Post distances to comments.

18 comments:

sdaghir@gmail.com said...

Games Competitor Challenge Mod: See Whiteboard. Maybe someone will write it up.

Alison said...

So let me get this straight; when I "document my glory" on this blog and then happen to ask a question
I will get an answer magically. Is it from the blog fairy?

Anonymous said...

WE MISS SAMY!

sdaghir@gmail.com said...

Jesus Christ, Alison.

Blog. Gnome.

It's obviously still magical.

Carry on.

sdaghir@gmail.com said...

Marcus. I know that's you.

Anonymous said...

WE MISS SAMY!!!

sdaghir@gmail.com said...

hahahaha

Morgan said...

Lol

I had a meeting this morning Doing this at the 6

laura b said...

Thank you for the abacus!

Now I can say with confidence that the
"barbell humbler" was
8 rounds + 5 thrusters + 7 hang cleans @ 65#

Mtn Rob said...

Barbell Humbler
7 rnds +5 thrusters 95lbs

Anonymous said...

I only left the first message.

Great WODs this week btw!

Marcus

Anonymous said...

SAMY YOU ARE MISSED!!!

Anonymous said...

8 rounds and 2 thrusters



tough warm ups ALWAYS makes my WOD better. This week was great! I will not be in tomorrow :(

Filipe

Gene said...

Gene
Bar bell humbler
65#
6 rounds +3 thrusters

L sit, K 2 E's, 50 ab mat
8:24

Gene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gene said...

Well that's officially the last time I try to post from the mobile because although I know the rounds I posted are solidly average, my phone felt everyone needed to read them 3x in a row, lol! Sorry about that, have a good night

Gene

Anonymous said...

''The Barbell Humbler''

8 + 5+ 7@ 65lbs

Jamie