12/27/2009

Rest Day (12.27.2009)

Rest Day (12.27.2009)

CrossFit Endurance Rest (12.27.2009)


''I wish to preach, not the doctrine of ignoble ease, but the doctrine of the strenuous life,
the life of toil and effort, of labor and strife;
to preach that highest form of success which comes, not to the man who desires mere easy peace, but to the man who does not shrink from danger, from hardship, or from bitter toil, and who out of these wins the splendid ultimate triumph.''
–Theodore Roosevelt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BIG REVEAL HAPPENED AND MY DAUGHTERS ARE STILL IN SHOCK. I showed them the video I made under the pretext it was my nieces kids. They sat there in shock and disbelief. The funniest part was they got me fitness stuff for Christmas because they were putting their foot down and getting me in shape this year if it killed me! They started texting husbands, boyfriends etc saying you will never believe what Mom has been doing. My daughter Jess says is that where you have been every night I try to call you - I just wish they got to meet all of you, especially you Samy. However Christina may be coming home at some point in Jan or Feb so we shall see. Thanks again for all your support.

Anonymous said...

OOPS THAT IS FROM ME OD

Anonymous said...

OD That is awesome. i think i can speak volumes about how all of us think of you and how proud we are of you! I can only imagine how your family feels! Congradulations you are one of the toughest women we all know!

Billy the tuff