6/07/2009

Rest Day (06.08.2009)

CrossFit Rest Day (06.08.2009)

CrossFit Endurance WOD (06.08.2009)
Time Trials: Choose one of the options for your respective sport and complete for time
Swim: 400m/ 600m/ 800m
Bike: 12mi/ 20mi/ 30mi
Run: 2mi/ 5km/ 10km
C2: 2km/ 3km/ 6km

Post times to comments.


Stable News: 
Just enjoy the pictures... tomorrow will hopefully see the pull-up system complete, our epoxy floor coating laid down, and other bits and pieces of this grand puzzle snapped together. 
Excellent work over the last few WODs, and thanks to all our athletes for bearing with us while we slug through the mayhem of this transition period.  

10 comments:

wes hendricks said...

/Users/weshendricks/Desktop/crossfit /42 ways to skin the zone.pdf

I purchased this article from performance menu. Great article on tweaking the zone for anybody that has been following the zone for awhile and may need to modify to make greater gains

SRD said...

don't forget to go 2 x's the fat and 2 x's the souls. So a 4 block meal would be:
4 x Protein
4 x CHO
8 x Fat
8 x Souls

Eating more souls is good for your teeth.

Mike Molloy said...

I can't wait to see the finished product with the new box... getting even more excited than usual.

SRD said...

That 1-1/2 pood KB would have been nice to go with those new pull-up bars for your Last Chance WOD #3... but then we wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting that strange man who joined you for pull-ups on the jungle gym.

Quote of that Week:
Mike M: "Maybe we should alert these people as to what's going on..."
Stated in regards to other children and parents on the playground used for WOD #3.

Ranjith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BamBam said...

Souls good for the teeth yes. but they make my poop green... That must be because I eat mostly BG souls.

wes hendricks said...

5 rounds of:
10 push press, 115lb
10 KTE
10 Burpees

9:43

My lungs were burning after the WOD and my head was throbbing. It took me close to 30 minutes to feel normal again. I didn't think I was that much higher up here but I felt it.

SRD said...

Hell yes, dude. Savor that madness, I would kill to be able to train at elevation, that's what I try to replicate with the gasmask. You are going to feel great when you get back down here near the datum.

Ben: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

wes hendricks said...

Haha....that is exactly the first thing I thought. Sick minds think alike

Anonymous said...

Samy,

Climb Mt. Washington, Train, Descend.

Repeat as necessary

K$